Sunday 22 January 2012

Creations.... Ta-Dah!

As some of you know I have been incapacitated for a few months due to problems with my gallbladder.  Well I finally had my gallbladder removed in October 2011.  All was well for the first few days after the operation and I was allowed home on the Friday.  But on the following Tuesday I began to feel really ill.  To cut a long story short I had an infection and needed to be on antibiotics for 10 days. 

I've taken a long time to recover ... and I'm still not 100% so I have had to fill my time somehow.  As you can see from my blogs I am doing some walking this month and feel better for it.  But most of my time has been spent doing crochet projects for Christmas presents and for my Folksy and Etsy online shops.  Here are some of the items I made in November and December 2011.


Plum scarf.... I made one of these for my Folksy... and one in blue for my brother.

One of these was for my sister in law.

This scarf was from a pattern I found in a craft shop.

close-up of the scarf above

This pink scarf is my own design for my Folksy.

One of these was made for a dear friend and one for Folksy.

This is my own design and I've made a lot of these in different colour-ways.

Another scarf of my own design.

I've still got some sewing up of ends of some other projects which I'll show you in another blog.  I loved doing the curly whirly scarfs..... watching them twist tighter with each row of crochet.  But I suppose there soon won't be any call for 'woolly' scarfs if the weather continues to be so mild :-(   .........  I need a new project.  Any ideas?

with blessings, Willow x

No comments:

Post a Comment